Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Sunbleached and withering or verdant and flourishing?

I can't decide, but the weather has tipped the balance in the favor of smiles a bit more today, edging out some confounded side of me that's in love with its own macabre self. I've yet to figure out what about me draws me towards "intensity" in all forms, but it at least prevents this lovely modern world's comforts from becoming stifling.

This weekend will see me out of town yet again, so in the odd likelihood that a few entries are read, thanks to my remarks in a couple of friend's journals that may lead them here, I feel compelled to point out this change of heart; it's cyclical, and related to events in my life, but not inexorably tied to them.

--Ag

In other news, winner of the 'best stripper name' goes to a young lady I met recently who danced under the nom de travaille "cadence."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home