Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I think I might do this 'blogging' thing in relation to my recent pursuits as a competitive cyclist. You've seen two entries regarding my races below. I'm not sure if splitting my ego all over the place is a great plan, as it might lead me to just do none of it, but it's likely enough I'll start it into a whole new weblog. We'll see.

I raced this evening at the Mount Tabor criterium series, my first crit. I'm going to bed now, so I'll post a more detailed description in the morning. Basically, though, it was short, fast, and somewhat wet and slick. I was tired, and more or less sat in the whole race, trying to get a 'feel' for the course for the rest of the series. I took a few pulls up the steepish hill sections, and turned on the gas a little bit near the end to finish in the points, at least, though towards the back of them - 13th or so. I don't feel very great about this. Next Wednesday I won't be so blase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home