Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

"It's the way Italians live their lives. We have what could be described as an emotional approach ... perhaps it isn't always 100 per cent rational, but it comes from the heart, and it's how we've always done things."

-- Valentino Campagnolo

And THAT's why I have Campagnolo equipment on both of my bikes. You may call it an appeal to some outdated tradition, and that's fine. But in this world of McDonald's and Wal mart, I'm happy to pay the extra buck or two to buy something from a company that truly cares about its products, designed by people with passion for them. I'm excited by products that bear the name of their designers. Forza Campagnolo!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

    Hey Tyler it's Jessica. Take a look at my blog
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/iluvmychihuahua/

    In it you will find a big surprise! I'll be online if ya wanna chat. Bye!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home