Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Erm, thanks for the warning.

So, after being hit by a car recently, EMTs came to the scene to check me out. I got this letter in the mail from them today:

"Fire & Rescue recently treated you for a medical emergency. During this visit, firefighters noted your blood pressure was 162/78. This is very high. We strongly encourage you to visit a doctor ... Untreated high blood pressure is a major risk..." (emphases original)

Thanks for the, uh, heads up, folks. But when you think that I was riding a bicycle at over twenty miles an hour, got hit by a car, which subsequently fled, directly before you checked my blood pressure?

Perhaps that had something to do with it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home