Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I've got to get some direction together for this thing.

I can't save the entire world; I can't even write about it.

For the moment, then, I turn to humour: A few quotes from this week's Strongbad E-mail.

"One, One, One, Zero, Zero, One -- You may not have understood me, but I was speaking technology!"

"This is a diskette. Diskettes were invented by computers to help us."

"I've got some technology beneath my pants right now."

Funniest one in a while. The Chaps were kinda forcing it for a bit, took a much-needed break, and the spontaneity seems to have returned. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home