Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Seriously, Microsoft, get your act together on this hotmail thing.

It’s getting annoying.

I still keep a hotmail account, that I’ve had since 1998 or something, and it never works right.

Go to the inbox, get a bunch of messages, click on one, start reading. Delete a few, keep others. Then, when you’re done, hit “inbox.” The ones you deleted may, or may not, be back in your inbox, and they may, or may not, be flagged as unread. This can go on many, many times.

It gets old.

Not to mention at least once a week I can’t access my mail because the server is down.

Do you have to try to be this non-functional?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home