Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pet peeve of the day: "You Look Tired."

No one should ever say this. The only appropriate responses are "Why, yes, I'm exhausted, that's why I look like shit." Or, "Actually, I'm fine, thank you very much. I'll take it you think I look like shit, though."

Also, in response to a House, MD., episode, I Googled "Blackpolean Blackparte." There were no results, said Google, but perhaps was I looking for "Blackpole Block Party?"

What would THAT even mean?

It had no results either.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i googled it("blackpolean blackparte") and got your page, and it requested "blackpole blackplanet"

    it had no results.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home