Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I need to get out more.

Last night, I had a DREAM about cycling components. It even had a joke in it. It made me laugh when I woke up.

That's just not right.

In my dream, I was examining a fairly lightweight component of some kind, I believe a seatpost. It was carbon-fiber, slightly airfoil-shaped, and very short. Near where the saddle would attach, it read "Copright 1981" followed by the company's name, which I don't recall.

Confused, I checked a review on the component. They said that it was indeed very lightweight, but probably too fragile for everyday use. It was, according to this review, "prone to coming out of adjustment quickly, and getting lost in 1982."

In the dream, I thought it was funny, and concluded that the copyright date had nothing to do with the manufacturing date, but I still decided not to use the seatpost.

How weird is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home