Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I suck at HTML.

I've got a simple version of a weblog, and generally use the basic blogger format to make stuff work, but I seem to have kicked my links and sidebars to the bottom of the page and don't know how to fix it. Oh, bother. Hopefully I'll get that sorted out shortly.

This is post 201, which means I've been kicking out enough of this rambling that I should figure out how to format it!

In other news, the Fat Cyclist (who is not at all fat any more, though I suspect this may change over the winter) has been rescued from beneath the oppressive thumb of Microsoft, and now blogs fully independently at fatcyclist.com. It's pretty funny stuff.

Now, it's "off-season." This means I'm taking a week off of riding, as part of my transition to getting started for next season, when I hope to kick more butt (mostly my own,) and suck less. That means that this week is entirely off the bike. I can't remember the last time I did that. I took 4 or 5 days off, I think, when I got injured when hit by a car last winter... but this is an intentional down-time. The idea is to come back wanting to hit the road more than ever, though there will be the added challenge that it'll be cold and rainy at that point.

Right now it's just cold. Actually, really really cold, but only for Seattle. Places that are actually cold laugh at our pretend cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home