Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm tired of talking about the weather, but I'm thinking it's the End of Days here or something. I mean, seriously. I told you before about how November 2006 was the wettest month on record at SeaTac, ever. Then some snow, which we get a bit of maybe every other year. Then we had record windstorms in January, destroyed miles and miles of powerlines -- people on my street were out for a week. I don't have any pictures of the hundreds and hundreds of downed trees...

On Sunday, it was about 50 degrees, but absolutely pouring rain, and 25-mile-an-hour winds. Good day for a 6-hour ride, eh? Tuesday was actually "nice," if you consider 45 degrees, partly cloudy, and some wind gusts "nice," but it was the calm before the proverbial storm. They said it was going to snow, but I didn't believe them.

Here's this morning, then:




1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM , Blogger BikeProf said...

    Wow--that's ugly. Still no snow here in Connecticut, but I know it will hit hard the night before the first "spring" race.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home