Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I have a backlog of far more interesting posts, but no energy to really deal with them right now. This isn't supposed to be just a random collection of ride reports. But still -- it was 62 degrees today. That's wow nice.

Tomorrow I don't get to ride, and it's scheduled to rain.

There were more than 20 of us, I think, a pretty serious blue and white armada. We did 80-something-miles. With the exception of a very nice Cat 7 move by one guy that caused a (thankfully harmless) crash, everyone was going pretty good, just a nice, mellow, all-day pace. Perfect base miles, in places I've never been, with snowy mountains in the distance, farmlands and open roads, and a pair of bald eagles low overhead at one point.

What more can you ask for, really? I wasn't even cold on the descents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home