Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today's brief bit of humor:

In an e-mail to me: "With a name like 'Tyler Stetson' what are you doing bike racing? You'd be a star on the pro rodeo circuit, and you'd REALLY get to be on TV."

I'm not much of a TV watcher, but I did catch last week's semi-premiere of "Lost." In it, the good-guy-pretending-to-still-be-a-bad-guy pretends to the other bad guys that she has captured one of the good guys, who then reveals he's not really captive at all by beating up the guard. To the guard's unconscious body, the good guy then remarks, "I can't believe you fell for the old wookie prisoner trick!"

Okay, okay, Han, you put these on him.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM , Blogger stokediam said...

    Hmm, maybe I should've asked YOU to race tandem with me at the Wasco 75, where the winners get cowboy hats!

     
  • At 9:37 PM , Blogger allons-y said...

    ive never been able to follow lost

    you need to ditch the thing that makes you type random letters to post comments, its annoying

     
  • At 9:49 PM , Blogger Argentius said...

    Believe me, I wish there were a whitelist or something for comments, but, without the letter-verification thing, I will get all sorts of comments for GENER!K VI@GRA!!@!!

    T3En GIIIRLS!22!

    etc, etc.

    I have no time to mess about with deleting all of that crap...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home