Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Personal to a bunch of people:

Stoked - I'm not exactly sure what city in ory-gun you were in this week, but was it triple-digit degrees? I hear it was a vicious one.

Kman - and I think I spend too much time blogging. Do you HTML at 173 WPM? How's the heart-crazy-machine?

PruDog - Hey thanks, I got to ride home with 2 pairs of shades on my head, which looked pretty nifty. No logo's, all stealth-proto-like.

My DBR - Stop creaking, I mean it.

JNSP - The red works.

Josh - I ought to add you in here. The lemonade stand thing made me laugh. There aren't any lemons 'round these Seattle parts, though, so it's always coolaid stands. Fortunately, there are like, cherry and berry stands, but, those don't work so well on the bike. But SRSLY, lemonade stands with CLIF bars? Woah.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM , Anonymous cruzer said...

    re dbr: you've said you've had your headset looked at many times... are you sure its your headset? how often have you changed your handlebar tape?

     
  • At 7:44 AM , Blogger STOKED I AM said...

    No triple digits yet, I don't think. And in spite of what you said about the bottle bill, there is glass on the road EVERYWHERE. Saw a bobcat yesterday, though, which was pretty cool.

     
  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger K-Man said...

    heh. never can be too much. dunno yet. i have an appt. with the doc tomorrow.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Argentius said...

    Wait, bartape?

    You think bartape can creak?

    Woah. I've never changed it. No, wait, once, when I changed bars.

     
  • At 6:29 PM , Blogger josh said...

    sometimes changing bar tape can reveal broken bars. less bad than that is your housings rubbing eachother in an odd way, or doing toething to be creaking against the bars themselves. at least i think that was the intent of cruzer's comment.

    the lemonade stand we found was sweet. lemonade, clif bars, snickers, cheese-its, and limeade. coolaid stands....ewww, although im sure our lemonade was made with a powder not too different than coolaide.

     
  • At 8:49 PM , Anonymous cruzer said...

    yeah. josh hit it. unwrap your bars and check underneath the clamp. also inspect the stem for cracks.

    creaking could be as a result of broken steering components... especially if you claim its coming from that general area.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home