Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I guess I wrote this WalMartBikeUpdate, but didn't post it, so, here we are from about 2 weeks ago? I can't make myself ride this thing as much any more. It hurts my fragile little hands. Maybe I should just wear gloves?

Hrm, crap, I can't find it. Hang on, here.

PS, I'm leaving on Friday to do some racing. Then, I'll be in Portland for a few days, and on Wednesday I leave for Europe. I'll be in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, et al, for about 3 weeks. Fun time! But, with no bike. No fun! I hope I can rent one, for a few days, at least...

Coming later: some nifty pics of a trail behind my apartment that's super hidden for butting right up against reg'lar old Suburbia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home