Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Friday, August 03, 2007

It's a bomb! No, wait...

So, I had some spare bike parts coming to me, and they were delivered to a local bike company. I have a friend who works for the company, and he was driving by my place, so he offered to drop the box of parts off for me. Well, I wasn't back from the Thursday Night worlds yet -- I was still 20 mins out or so -- and I told him where he could stash the box outside my place.

Apparently, some "concerned citizen" neighbor called the cops about this "suspicious package," and I guess they came and collected it.

Now I gots to go down to the po-lice station in a cuppla hours to collect my bomb.

I mean, derailleur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home