Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Apple, go suck an egg.

How is it that the iPod is world's most popular, least reliable device?

Check for software updates: Yeah, there are some updates available for your ipod.
Okay, install them : Sorry! An unknown error (1413) occured. Cannot do it.
Check for updates to iTunes: Yeah, there is a new version of Itunes
Okay, install it : Actually, I think I will just sit and do nothing.

Help menu -- iTunes service and support : Error! That URL could not be opened.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM , Anonymous cruzer said...

    hmm... interesting. i was just b!tching to josh about how my ipod was sucking. he told me yours was acting up too.

     
  • At 8:06 PM , Blogger Argentius said...

    My other friend's neo-shuffle just literally fell apart as he took it outta the packaging...

     
  • At 8:35 PM , Blogger Miriam said...

    I want to know why the automatic update happens like ever week. And how come I have to update freaking Quick Time too?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home