Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Well crap, Stoked is right. It's been over a week, eh? And I've got a big enough backlog of stuff to post ABOUT, but, haven't had time and energy to get is up.

It's 3:40 am, and I've got to head to work.

This ain't the shift I'm used to! But I think it'll be good. Off at 12:30 or so, then time to suit up, get some training in, home by 5:00, eat, shower, eat, and sleep some more.

Yep.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM , Blogger Old as dirt said...

    That's a good schedule for training, just make sure to get enough sleep! And eat right, easy to get sick with those hours.
    As you may see over on Stoked, we got the mondo 28c tires, going nowhere fast!

     
  • At 7:44 PM , Blogger STOKED I AM said...

    But we're getting in a great workout while we're going nowhere! Tires that're guaranteed to raise your HR. Who'da thunk it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home