Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Thursday, November 15, 2007


I ordered an Oakley wicking polo shirt from steepandcheap.com. I am required to wear black, collared shirts to work, and hauling a folded black buttonup is too much of a pain; plus, I only have two solid black ones.

It was $18 at SAC, but the retail is ~$60. But, it included one of these.

So, what is it?

Since this shirt is called the "range shirt," I gather it has something to do with golf... do you remove tees with it, or something?

5 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM , Blogger Jimmy said...

    i'm assuming you're serios so yeah, it's a golf tool. use it to repair your ball marks or other indentations on the green, it's good etiquette. a key or a golf tee is an alternative to carrying around that tool.

     
  • At 11:18 PM , Blogger Argentius said...

    Hah, thanks. Yeah, I was serious. I don't know the first thing about golf. I unpacked the shirt and thought, woah, I got a little ... spaceship thing?

     
  • At 7:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment is a test.

     
  • At 8:06 PM , Blogger Miriam said...

    You. Are. A. Dork.

     
  • At 1:56 AM , Blogger Quenton said...

    I thought it was one of those corn on the cob e-z skewers.... you know... well maybe not... but that's what I first though.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home