Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Okay, I almost universally avoid YouTube embeds, because when other people do it, I never watch them, and mostly it's just annoying. But it's come to my attention that many of you don't know the song in question, and it's quality rock, and hillarious. Also, kinda clever at a deeper level, which I'm not sure if the band meant.



After all, "Everybody knows, that the world is full of stupid people... but I've got the pistols, so I'll keep the Pesos, yeah that seems fair."

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i expected more taste from you babe. i still am madly in love with you. PM me. Vonteity

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home