Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Compy!

In other news, the crappy PC I've done most of my blogging on of late has been un-PC'd by some kind of I Have No Idea What.

It totally, completely freezes, after a one to fifteen minutes of use. It requires, to get going again, totally hard-resetting it, twice. Yeah, twice. The first time you turn it back on, it is still totally, completely frozen, but the SECOND time it stays on for that same interval.

This is not helpful.

Nah, not asking for advice (The only solution here is a total windows wipe, which I don't have time to do and the freezing makes it a pain), just sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home