Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Light Followup --

Mister Briglights passed me again this morning, again, after it was bright enough that lights weren't really helping, anyway. I turned my light back on, covered it with my hand, and said "cover, please?" I couldn't tell if he understood or not, since I couldn't see him, then switched my not-helpful light off.

About ten minutes later -- this is about 7:30 am, mind you, and it's only partly cloudy, so I can see just fine -- I see another bike headlight coming towards me. This one isn't the super bright HID nightmare, it's just a battery-powered little job, and I'm not too concerned.

As she passes me, she shouts, "you need lights!"

I guess I can't win.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM , Blogger Stoked said...

    My theory is that if I can read the display on my bike computer, then I don't need my headlight. Most of the time I think you can actually see LESS with a headlight than you can without--including other trail users.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home