Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A quick request:

If you ride with a headlight on the roads, can you find an option besides an ARC / HID style light? They make some nice LEDs these days.

But, you say, I ride on pitch black rural roads in the middle of nowhere! Okay, you can keep your HID, but can you PLEASE turn the thing off before you get on the MUT?

Riding to work today, it'd already gotten light enough that I had switched off my Cateye Doubleshot light. You approach me from the other direction, and it's fully light enough to see, you know, everything, and then I get struck by blindnes by your ridiculous light.

Ouch! Turn it off.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM , Blogger Old as dirt said...

    But they are great when you block out your light for an oncoming rider and they don't do likewise...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home