Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hunger Strike Take Two:

Yours Truly is fasting today. Breakfast routine is a big part of my day, but I consumed and burned through a large quantity of pastries and the like at the end of last week, displacing my usual oatmeal, and the stomach is a stupid, stupid thing. Don't want to start any bad habits!

It's strange to be sitting at my desk with only a cup of coffee.

Expect me to drink a world-beating amount of green tea.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM , Blogger Miriam. said...

    Tyler, you are already skinny enough. You dont have to fast to purge the high fructose corn syrup from your system, just dont eat it and in a couple of days you'll forget what all the hype was.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home