Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rode it in yesterday. 16 degrees when I left home. You probably cannot tell, but my facial hair is frozen solid here. It's like one of those movies.




My fingers also got cold. I mean, REALLY cold. My gloves have lived out their effective lifespan, I think.

Anyone know what makes my left index finger HURT a lot when it gets cold? Just that finger felt that way, even though all were quite chilly, and it has tingled a bit ever since.

Today I rode in, it's impressive how much of a difference 15 degrees or so makes, it was about 30 and snowy. Riding in that was a lot of fun, but it's turned to rain again and that means black ice once it gets sub-zero. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home