Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Monday, February 16, 2009

How was your today?

I thought they'd moved on from this sort of scam -- I mean, really? Really?

Apparently so.

Emphasis mine, but the duplication is original.

"how was your today hope you are ok i saw your item on [redacted] today and
i will like to know more about this item ok and i will want you to be
honest ok all i want from you now is your understanding so that will
can make this transaction true mailing
and i will like to ask some
question about this item and i will want you to give me your final
asking price of this item but i will like to confirm from you ok also
i will want you to give me your contact address, full name including
your phone number this are the question i want to ask ok:

1. what is the condition of this item?

2. Did u accept cashier check or Certified check

3. Can u wire the rest funds on check to my shipping company atfer you deduct
your item money?

4. Can u wire the excess fund the payment you will be
receving through western union?

5 Can u send me ur full name and address with phone number for the payment?

6. final price of it and email me to: rodenystamber@hotmail.com

what is there is that don't worry yourself about shipping of this item because i have my own shipping company that will come for the item pick from you when the check clears so when you get the check just deduct your money and wire the rest funds to my shipping company ok stay cool...
Hello seller

how was your today hope you are ok i saw your item on [redacted]today and
i will like to know more about this item ok and i will want you to be
honest ok all i want from you now is your understanding so that will
can make this transaction true mailing ...
---

At this point the entire message repeats.

Fool me once with this one, shame on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home