Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I'm not shocked that a certain celebrity athlete indulged in Marijuana, or that this storm in a teacup is capturing American attention at a time when, well, other stuff that actually matters may or may not be happening.

Who reads all of these comments on newspapers' websites, though?

Sometimes, I filter through them to learn a bit more about the hearts and minds of the people.

Like this :

"my goodness they should leave that boy alone everybody in there life has smoked pot what's the big deal. i'm extrem right in my views and i think pot should be legal people get real everyone gets high or has gotten high unless your a nerd"

Yep.

Unless your a nerd. Or, apparently, extrem.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger Stoked said...

    Thanks for keeping me in touch with the views of the extrem right. I personally don't usually seek them out, although, as you seem to point out, the entertainment value is high.

     
  • At 6:29 PM , Blogger Andrew said...

    I'm a nerd, but I am also rather extrem in my views.

    Advice?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home