Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

My coworker Karl and I have been commuting into work by bicycle together at least a couple of times a week in the past month, and he's carpooled me home a few times, too. He also sits one desk over, eight hours a day.

This results in entirely too much time spent in one anothers' presence.

Witness this e-mail I just received from the man. It's one big inside joke.

Actually, it's about 37.

T: Hey Karl hows it going?
K: I think you mean’t “How’s it going?”
T: FWIW, you are a f-tard.
K: Okay. What is a f-tard? Do you know?
T: Someone who eats meat.
K: Interesting. [cave man sound due to train tracks]
T: Noob. U r 901ng 2 g37 pwned 1F u 3\/4R m0\/e 0u7 ()f Cr45|-| 6.
K: Look, a duck!
T: What did you have for dinner last night?
K: Pattes de Grenouilles with Foie Gros and Escargot on the side.
T: Capitalist Pig!
K: What about Team Bbox?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home