Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Monday, June 29, 2009



Mom, where'd the house go?

Saw this on a ride to get some coffee after visiting the Taste of Tacoma on Saturday. It's just off of N 43rd and Orchard. We're actually looking at a garage here. Two garages were leveled, and the house behind looks severely damaged -- I'm no insurance adjuster but I wonder if it can be saved.

Read the Real News Coverage here, if you like. The upshot is the only injury was a firefighters' sprained ankle.

I think that the little girl was actually a neighbor, but if I'd have had a better camera than the iPhone, that would have made a pretty cool shot.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home