Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Way to Diet:

I generally believe that most "diet" concepts are pretty silly. Overall, I've thought that a Blackberry Pie diet would work just as well as a Superfad Diet #942, or, I Only Eat Foods With Seven Letters in Their Name.

But, last night I was proven wrong.

We made some hummus -- roasted red pepper and garlic -- and some fresh pita. This went along with a salad of spinach, lettuce, and kale. It was supposed to be a fairly simple dinner.

So.

Full.

You don't even understand. I know hummus is high calorie-density, but have you ever tried eating a thousand calories of hummus and pita?

I think I am still full.

I could barely make myself hungry enough for aforementioned blackberry pie. I managed it.

Yeah, it's a hard life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home