Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Sometimes, it really is that simple:

Take this call. "Bike Company, may I help?"

Caller: "Yes, hello, I bought one of your accessories, it has a mounting bracket that I'm having a hard time attaching."

Yours Truly: "Okay, what seems to be the problem?"

Caller: "Well, there is a special kind of screw in there, I can't figure out how to get it out... no screwdriver I have works."

Yours Truly: "Sir, that is an Allen bolt."

Caller: "Oh, so I need an Allen wrench for it?"

Yours Truly: "Correct, yes."

Caller: "Okay, great, you've been very helpful."

If I were feeling a little hipper, this would be high time for a facepalm.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home