Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

While I come up with a few more important posts, theoretically, allow me to share my coworker A's perspective about snakes.

Staff of Aesclepius aside, people have these weird hangups about them. C'mon, guys, they're just lizards, but, with no legs.

Here's what she had to say about, quote, big death snakes.

"I would probably try to run away from one of those, but then it would get its fangs into me and pull me into its spiral death grip until I had no more breath in me."

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM , Blogger Brooke Hoyer said...

    They aren't really legless lizards (which I know is not technically what you called them):

    http://animals.howstuffworks.com/animal-facts/legless-lizard-vs-snake.htm

     
  • At 1:21 PM , Blogger Argentius said...

    Yes!

    I was hoping someone would catch that.

    And, yeah, I know snakes have vestigial legs and what have you.

    I'm just sayin'. Nobody freaks out about a lizard.

    Take away the legs, suddenly, OHNO, a SNAKE!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home