Tossing and Tortured 'Till Dawn

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

Monday, March 29, 2010

I have kind of an interesting idea. Let's see if I can get some execution on it. Will advise, over.


---

In other news, what's up with the EVERYONE offering "online, high-yield savings?" I mean, ING started this mess, maybe, and now that we're all banking-deregulated, everyone figures they can shore up their bottom line with cheap borrowing by offering 1% interest on deposits? I don't just mean real banks, I'm talking, American Express, Sallie Mae, GE's little "not FDIC insured senior debt account," you name it.

Well, I guess you can't fault 'em.

It's nearly free fundraising.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home